Member of the Institute, Filip Dragović, Mišo Mudrić, Robert Mikac, Krešimir Mamić and Mihael Šprajc, co-authored the book “National Security of the Republic of Croatia in the 21st Century”. The book, comprised of analyses on recent and relevant issues relevant…
Member of the Institute for Security Policies, Krunoslav Katić, has coordinated the work of Government of the Republic of Albania, EU representatives, World Bank, UNDP, UNESCO, UNICEF, WHO, FAO and UNW concerning the Post-disaster Needs Assessment task.
In January 2020, two new analyses have been published on the Institute for Security Policies portal, available in the Analysis section. Campaigning for Peace: Can liberal and traditional peace-making solutions work together in illegal weapons collection and awareness raising actions?…
Member of the Institute for Security Policies, Filip Dragović, gave a newspaper interview on border control systems Source: Glas Slavonije
The representative of Institute for Security Policies, Robert Mikac, moderated three panel at the Regional Conference on Challenges in Industry and Critical Infrastructure Protection, held in Zagreb, 21st-22nd November 2019. More on the conference in available HERE.
- Krunoslav Katić, member of the Institute for Security Policies has been presented with the World Bank “Above and Beyond” award
- Education for Justice (E4J) initiative
- COVID-19 pandemic and crisis management in the Republic of Croatia
- The Water Contingency Management in the Sava River Basin project has started
- COVID-19 Pandemics effect on critical infrastructure operations and services