Filip Dragovi and Robert Mikac, members of the Institute for Security Policie, have participated at the 12th scientific-expert conference “Crisis Management Days”, held in Šibenik, 27th-29th 2019. The invited speaker Filip Dragović delivered a lecture on “Schengen and European Police…
What should a public agency or organisation consider when analysing its operations in relation to critical assets, threats and consequences? Identify critical assets Protective measures tend to be decided upon at a far too early stage, and without thorough analysis…
- COVID-19 pandemic and crisis management in the Republic of Croatia
- The Water Contingency Management in the Sava River Basin project has started
- COVID-19 Pandemics effect on critical infrastructure operations and services
- The menacing migration crisis?
- Afghanistan – Analysis (Part I, II and III): Unresolved Conflict